Spring water is from Formosa in Ontario. It is hauled in by stainless steel tanker trucks and is stored in stainless steel tanks. From the tanks, it passes through a fine filter to remove any sediment it may contain. The water is then ozonated and after that passes through a finer filter before going to the bottling machine for fill. Spring water has the minerals you want in it and contains no chlorine or added chemicals. Spring water has a full natural mineral taste that you will enjoy.
Our RO water is a processed water made with city water through a carbon filter to remove chlorine and softened to 1/2 part per million then to RO membrane filters leaving behind 98.6% of the minerals. This leaves a 1.4% mineral trace in the water for a Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of about 20 ppm. The water is then ozonated and after that passes through a finer filter before going to the bottling machine for fill. RO water is closer to a Distilled than a Spring but contains a small amount of minerals for a better taste.
Distilled is the purest form of water. We use our RO water to feed our distiller. It then passes to the distiller, boiling the water and capturing the steam and condensing it back into water leaving all minerals behind except the water. The distilled water is then ozonated and after that, passes through a fine filter before going to the bottling machine for fill.
A leaking bottle is often due to a pin hole that is present in the bottle. This usually looks as though the water cooler is leaking from the bottom when in fact it is the bottle. Water coolers just don't start leaking unless they are knocked over or mishandled. Water coolers work on a vacuum principle, so when you put a bottle on the cooler, it will stop bubbling or gurgling when the water reaches the neck of your bottle inside your cooler reservoir. If the bottle has a hole in it, it will fill higher than the neck of the bottle inside the cooler. It can't be seen and water will run down the back of your cooler and pond on the floor to appear as if your cooler is leaking.
This is a common problem for people always filling the same jug at a water refill station. When you use our returnable jug with a new jug every delivery, it greatly reduces the risk of a pin hole in your bottle. Here are steps you can take to see if you have a leaking bottle or a leaking cooler:
Unplug your water cooler.
Take the bottle off the cooler and drain the water reservoir through the taps until empty.
Tilt your cooler on a 45 degree angle to see if water is gone from the bottom of the cooler. (Drain if not)
Replace the bottle with a new bottle and drain out a cup from each tap.
Plug your cooler back in.
Monitor your cooler for a few hours to ensure it is not leaking.
Note: If it is one of our bottles that is leaking give our office a call and we will reimburse you for that bottle. Please mark the bottle with tape on the neck, and a note saying it was leaking.
Rona Cashway Bldg. Centers
235 Main St.
54 Oxford Street
Turkstra Lumber Co. Ltd.
170 Beverly St.
38 Elora St.
Cashway Bldg. Centre
0306 County Road # 18
55 Dawson Rd.
1050 Upper Wellington Street
Forwell Super Variety
3015 Lobsinger Line
New Dundee Village Market
1166 Queen Street
Pinehurst Service & Grocery
488 Pinehurst Rd.
Tough’s True Value Hardware
30 Grandriver St. North
Rockwood Pro Hardware
273 Alma St.
P.O. Box 190 - 209 Alma Street
Thorndale Ace Hardware
181 King St.
Turkstra Lumber Co. Ltd.
61 Hamilton St.
75 Bridgeport Rd. East
656 Erb Street West
Glenbriar Home Hardware
262 Weber St. North
16 King St. S
Wellesley Home Centre
2196 Gerber Road
Pull the electrical plug out for 24 hours, then plug back in. (This allows it to thaw)
There is a THERMOSTAT setting on the back of the cooler. A small screwdriver can be used. Turn it COUNTER CLOCKWISE until it will not turn. Then turn it CLOCKWISE until you hear it cut in.
If the water is not cool enough after this procedure, move the THERMOSTAT screw CLOCKWISE in TINY INCREMENTS until you reach the desired coolness.
If any of the above does not produce proper results, contact our office.
You can pay your monthly statement via the internet using the Electronic Bill Payment Service provided by all of the major banks.
If you decide to use this method of payment visit your bank's web site and choose Glenbriar Bottled Water from the list of payee/billers. In order for your account to be credited with your payment you must enter your 6 digit Glenbriar account number in the required field. The account number can be found on your monthly statement.
Currently you are able to pay your statement with the following banks:
• TD Canada Trust
• Bank of Montreal
• Royal Bank
• Scotia Bank
If your financial institution is not listed here please contact us at 519-747-0500, and we will inquire to add this bank to our list.
You can also pay with Visa, Master Card or American Express.
Please contact our office for details at 519-747-0500.